The Pinellas Community Foundation has awarded the Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas a $10,000 grant to create an Adult Diaper Bank in Pinellas County.
We will be partnering with health care and seniors centers to store and distribute the diapers to those in need through the purchase of diapers using the grant. In addition, we will be reaching out to major diaper suppliers and community members to continue to donate diapers so that we can sustain this program beyond the life of the 1 year grant. This will be the first Adult Diaper Bank of its kind in Florida!
2017 Luncheon Sponsors
The Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas, Inc. is fortunate to have the financial backing of businesses and organizations to support the success of the AAAPP’s Luncheon Celebration. The sponsors are acknowledged below:
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Neighborly Care Network
- Gulf Coast Jewish Family & Community Services
- Grand Villa Senior Living Community
- Elder Law Offices of Rooth & Rooth
- Suncoast PACE / Empath Health
- Cavanaugh & Co., LLP
- HCA West Florida Pinellas-Pasco
- Visiting Angels
- GA Foods
- Suncoast Credit Union
- Alzheimer’s Association, Florida Gulf Coast Chapter
- Brentwood at St. Pete Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Deeb Elder Law, P.A.
- Disability Relations Group
- Griswold Home Care
- Guardian Angel Home Care Services, Inc.
- Health Aid Company, Inc.
- Menorah Manor
- Mobile Physician Services
- ResCare Home Care
- Sea Breeze Adult Day Center
Luncheon Program Booklet:
Luncheon Program Booklet
Thank you to our Advertisers for their generous support!