The Area Agency on Aging of Pasco – Pinellas is only able to reach the senior population throughout our communities as effectively as it does because of strong support and partnership with a robust network of community organizations. These partners include:
Florida Department of Elder Affairs
Our providers ensure the highest quality services are provided to the individuals most in need. We are grateful to work in a community full of such dedicated organizations and individuals. For further information on each provider, please click through to their website, accessible below.
Get listed in the Helpline Database
The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) is a federally funded program at the Area Agency on Aging that provides information and referral/assistance services to seniors, adults with disabilities, and caregivers. The goal of the ADRC is to help these consumers remain independent and understand/navigate the complex web of services available to them.
Those who call the ADRC Helpline (formerly the Senior Helpline) are referred to government-funded programs, not-for-profit organizations, and for-profit businesses that are listed in the statewide computer database used by the 11 Helplines in Florida. The Helpline consistently receives over 20,000 calls/contacts per year. Out-of-state family and friends also use the Area Agency’s website to locate resources and to email the Helpline about community resources.
Applying: Agencies and businesses that are interested in becoming part of the database must:
- Comply with the eligibility requirements listed in the attached inclusion/exclusion criteria required for all organizations listed in the statewide database.
- Complete an application form , including:
– A site page for each location.
– A service narrative that describes your agency or business, the services that your agency or business is willing to provide as a stand-alone or primary service, and any qualifications or amenities that should be considered in choosing your service.
– A signature on the acknowledgement statement at the end of the application.
- Provide copies of all documents, including licenses that are requested on the application.
Return the application via mail, fax, or email to:
Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas, Inc.
Attn: Tracy Barrows
9549 Koger Blvd N., Suite 100
St. Petersburg, FL 33702-2455
For more information, call 727-570-9696 x 254