Local Disaster Preparedness Resources
What Evacuation Zone do you live in?
If you are a resident of Pasco or Pinellas Counties, you must know the evacuation zone for the area in which you live in order to know when to evacuate for hurricane surge flooding. Residents of mobile homes and manufactured housing must evacuate regardless of level due to wind.
- To search for evacuation levels in Pinellas, CLICK HERE.
- To search for evacuation levels in Pasco, CLICK HERE.
Pinellas County Emergency Management
- Pinellas County Emergency Management: includes a section, Informacion en Espanol
- Citizen Information Center: 727-464-4333
- Important Phone Numbers & Web Sites: including law enforcement, power companies, animal control, and charities
Pinellas County Emergency Operations Center
Department of Emergency Management
Citizen Information Center
400 S. Fort Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33756
FAX: (727) 464-4024
TDD: (727) 464-4431
Pasco County Office of Emergency Management
- Pasco County Office of Emergency Management: List of important links to websites
- Citizen Information Center: 727-847-8959
For Additional Information Call
New Port Richey…..727-847-8137 (West Pasco)
Land O’Lakes……….813-996-7341 (Central Pasco)
Dade City…………..352-521-5137 (East Pasco)
TDD…………………727-847-8949 or call
Florida Relay Service at 1-800-955-8771
Local News Media Websites:
- Tampa Bay Times newspaper
- The Tampa Tribune newspaper
- WFLA News Channel 8
- Bay News 9 24-7 hour cable news network
- Tampa Bay 10 News
- ABC Action News
Pet-Friendly Shelter: (Pre-registration not required)
The Mike Fasano Hurricane Shelter
11611 Denton Avenue
Hudson, Florida 34677
Call 2-1-1 in both Pasco and Pinellas Counties.