2017 ANNUAL LUNCHEON
Join us for our 2017 Annual Luncheon. Besides a delicious lunch, there will be recognition’s, interaction with sponsors and attendees, and an educational program.
- When: April 21, 2017
- Where: Ruth Eckerd Hall, Heye Great Room
- Address: 1111 N McMullen Booth Rd, Clearwater, FL 33759
- Doors Open: 11:00AM for Exhibitor Showcase
- Lunch/Program begins: 12:00PM
Our Featured Speaker will be:
- Kathy Black, Ph.D.
- The Patterson Foundation Initiative Consultant, Age-Friendly Sarasota
- Hartford Geriatric Social Work Faculty Scholar
- Professor | College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Dr. Black will be presenting on “Y/OUR Role in Creating an Age-Friendly Community“
To increase brand awareness of your company and/or product(s) among healthcare professionals serving older adults, and to allow the us to continue impacting the lives of many, we invite you to join us as a sponsor and/or advertiser: Click here for more information
Sponsorships and Exhibition Tables:
Thank you again to all our 2016 Sponsors! See the list here: 2016 Sponsor List