Request for Proposal’s
Notice of Intent to Award (pdf) added 5/17/17
RFP’s are being solicited for Lead Agency in Pinellas and Pasco Counties. PDF Memo
Contingent upon the availability of funds, the Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas, Inc. (AAAPP) for Planning and Area Service Area 5 will be contracting and is soliciting sealed proposals for Case Management/Lead Agency Designation for Pinellas County and Case Management/Lead Agency Designation for Pasco County beginning July 1, 2017 under the Community Care for the Elderly Program, Florida Statute 430.
Proposals may be obtained electronically beginning March 10, 2017. Sealed proposals are due to the AAAPP, 9549 Koger Blvd., Suite 100, St. Petersburg, FL 33702, by 3:00 p.m. on April 5, 2017 with opening immediately following.
A Bidder’s Conference will be held on March 16, 2017 at 10 a.m. at the AAAPP St. Petersburg office (9549 Koger Blvd; Suite 100, St. Petersburg, FL 33702). The Area Agency on Aging reserves the right to reject any and all proposals not complying with specifications and requested information.
Request for Proposal for Community Care for the Elderly Lead Agency Designations
- RFP CCE Pinellas and Pasco
- Appendix Ia Master Contract
- Appendix Ib Program and Service Contract
- Appendix II Service Provider App Instructions
- Appendix III 2017-2018 Contract Module Worksheets
- Appendix III Match Form Templates
- Appendix III Service Provider Application Formats
- Appendix IV Administrative Checklist
- Appendix V Fatal Criteria and Proposal Eval Instrument
- Appendix VI Appeal Procedure
- Appendix VII CCE Service Utilization
- Appendix VIII Statement No CCE Funding Used
- Appendix IX DOEA 701B
- Appendix X APS Operations Manual
If you have any questions, please call Tawnya Martino at 727-570-9696, ext. 246.